Govt. of Maharashtra’s Women Entrepreneurs’ Policy, 2016
Standard list of documents as required for subsidy proposal of a NEW unit
- Application Form under Women Entrepreneur’s Policy
- Memorandum & Articles of Association / Partnership Deed
- Plot Agreement / Lease Deed / Rent Agreement
- Plot possession receipt
- If outside MIDC, zone certificate / industrial N. A. order
- If outside MIDC, Grampanchayat NoC
- Pollution Control Board – Consent to Establish
- IEM Part A – In the case of Large units
- Project Report
- Power of Attorney in favour of consultant
- Building Plan – approved by competent authorities (MIDC / PMRDA / TP etc.)
- Building Completion Certificate.
- Bank Loan sanction letter
- M. S. E. B. Deposit Receipt.
- M. S. E. B. Load sanction letter.
- Udyog Aadhar – Registration Certificate as well as Memorandum
- IEM Part B – In the case of Large units.
- Pollution Control Board – Consent to Operate. – with live validity
- I. E. C. Code Registration Certificate
- GST Registration Certificate.
- E. L. P. – 1 – Confirmation
- Annexure 1 – Architect’s Certificate
- Annexure IV – Bank Loan Certificate
- Annexure II & III – C. A. Certificate
- Bank Appraisal Report
- In case of self-fabricated machinery – Chartered Engineer’s Certificate
- Extract of Production Register
- First 3 Purchase Bills
- First 3 Sales Bills
- First 2 Electricity Bill
- Latest GST Challans
- Affidavit for employing not less than 50% of total workforce being women employees
- Registration Certificate under Provident Fund Act &
- Copies of returns with Challans submitted under PF Act
- Resolution authorizing director / persons to carry out subsidy related formalities.
- Self-declaration on Stamp Paper in prescribed format
- Details of unsecured loan, preliminary exps. etc., if any.
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy Agreement – Notarized – 2 Copies.
- Industry specific any special permission / consent required to commence / run the unit.
- Any other document depending on the constitution of the unit / location of the unit / business activity as carried on by the unit or depending on prevailing rules of scheme.
In case of expansion / diversification / modernization unit, additional document required :
41. CA Certificate for increase in production capacity, investment & employment criteria
Note on documents to be submitted :
- Certificates, declarations, application, resolution, agreements, P/A – Original Copies.
- Photocopies of all other documents – True Copy – self certified by authorized signatory.
- Above list of documents required – Subject to prevailing terms & conditions of the Scheme.