Credit Linked Capital Subsidy
(CLCS component of CLCS-TU Scheme)
Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Government Of India, New Delhi – 110011
Main Features :
- Scheme only for micro & small sector manufacturing industries intending to set up new machines OR intending to go for replacement of its existing machinery with technologically upgraded machinery.
- The Scheme covers almost 51 different types of sectors / industries as eligible to get subsidy.
- Also covers Khadi & Village Industries as well as Coir Industries.
- Pattern of subsidy – @ 15% of the actual purchase price of machinery OR Rs. 15.00 Lakhs, whichever is lower.
- In addition to above 15% subsidy, additional 10% subsidy can be provided to enterprises with clear ownership of more than 51% & above hold by SC/ST MSEs under National SC/ST Hub (NSSH) as per the guidelines of SCLCSS.
- Udyog Aadhar / Udyam Registration is mandatory for applying enterprise.
- Acquiring of eligible machines with term loan from bank & disbursal of loan from bank is a necessary for availing this subsidy.
- Also, at the time of disbursal of actual subsidy to entrepreneur’s bank account, said term loan account must be live.
- Enterprises availing subsidy under this component of scheme shall not be eligible to avail any other subsidy for technology up-gradation from the Central / State / UT Government for the same purpose & vice versa.
For additional information : pl. click https://tinyurl.com/yy4j5298