Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Central Govt. has launched Credit Linked Capital Subsidy (CLCS) Scheme as applicable to new / existing micro & small sector enterprises going to acquire technologically updated machines in their manufacturing process.
The scheme, subject to applicable terms & conditions, provides for subsidy @ 15% of purchase value of eligible machines as used by micro & small entrepreneurs in approved sectors / industries OR Rs. 15.00 Lakhs, whichever is lower.
Under the said Scheme, beneficiary has to apply for submission of subsidy claim & for that purpose, said ministry announces, from time to time, timelines for submission of periodic claims that is applicable to beneficiary entrepreneur, prime lending institutions (PLI) & nodal branches of financier banks / agencies.
- Vide Office Memorandum Dt. 04.08.2020 (as enclosed herewith) timelines for submission of claims for machines acquired / funded through bank loans during Q3 of F. Y. 2019-20 has been extended by concerned ministry from 08.08.2020 – 17.08.2020.
- Vide Office Memorandum Dt. 04.08.2020 (as enclosed herewith) timelines for submission of claims for machines acquired / funded through bank loans during Q4 of F. Y. 2019-20 has been set by concerned ministry from 26.09.2020 – 07.10.2020.
- To download the said Office Memorandum, pl. click here : Time-line-for-last-2-Qtrs FY 2019-20
- Documents required in initial stage to verify admissibility of subsidy proposal are : 1. Valid Udyog Aadhar Registration & Udyog Aadhar Memorandum, 2. Copy of machinery purchase bill/s, 3. copy of bank loan sanction letter & 4. Copy of bank loan account statement from beginning of account to till date.
- Earlier, timeline for submission of claims under CLCS Scheme for period F. Y. 2017-18, F. Y. 2018-19 & F. Y. 2019-20 (up to 31.12.2019) were as under : CLCS Implemention 1